Health Tips During Plane Travel
It is a known fact that long traveling is usually stressful and tedious. Having a stressful trip should not be a part of your travel planning. When you travel in an economy or coach section in a plane for a longer period, it can be stressful and can cause harm to your health. You definitely tend to feel fatigue and experience all kinds of symptoms like vomiting, headache, body pain, desperation for water and uneasiness. So here are few tips to make yourself comfortable during your travel.
1. Drink lots of water and don't let yourself get dehydrated. You can also consume alcohol moderately.
2. You can wear ear plugs and also eye shades to prevent yourself from hearing any noise and also coming in contact with bright luminous lights.
3.Have a light meal and avoid junk foods. Take fruits, cheese and crackers in between your meals to have a filled feeling.
4. Ensure that you refill your water bottle frequently to consume enough water to fulfill your thirst.
5. Take extra care for your neck and back. Sitting in the plane for too long can cause neck and back pain. Ensure you have an additional pillow or cushion apart from the one given to you in the plane.
6.Moisturize your lips with a lip balm.
7.Prevent your skin from drying up by applying enough moisturizer to your hands and face.
8. Don't be sitting in the plane. Just have a small walk occasionally to have a good blood circulation.
9. Dress warm because the temperature of the cabin is usually set to 22 to 24 degrees Celsius.
Extreme Limits Offroad Articles
Extreme Limits Offroad Books